Water Resources Project Manager / Project Engineer
A multi-discipline consulting engineering firm offering professional planning and design services for all facility types, transportation, environmental, and water and power industries across the Mid-Atlantic is currently hiring a Water Resources Project Manager/Project Engineer to lead a variety of water resources and NPDES related projects throughout the mid-Atlantic region.
- BSCE from ABET accredited engineering program.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills are required.
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office, MicroStation and Inroads or GEOPAK is desired.
- Strong marketing and project management skills.
- Familiarity with environmental permitting requirements and procedures.
- Ability to manage others and facilitate teamwork.
- Ability to develop, maintain, and monitor design schedules and budgets.
- 8 to 15years of design experience in the environmental engineering field.
The company offers an excellent benefits program, 401k, paid holidays/PTO and an outstanding work environment.