$100K — $150K *
H2M Architects + Engineers, a multidiscipline architectural, engineering, environmental consulting firm seeks a Licensed Professional Engineer with 8 to 12 years of being a client contact to work out of our Wall Township office.
• Assist in preparing proposal research, language, and budgets
• Potential activities include planning, design, permitting, bid services, construction services
• Potential drinking water projects include source of supply, treatment and distribution
• Lead efforts in infrastructure planning and design for individual water and sewer projects
• Coordinate with other technical divisions within the firm (and external), and subcontractors/advisors
• Prepare/deliver permit applications as required from various local, state, and federal agencies
• Assist clients in private and public bidding procedures
• Lead construction administration efforts
• Supervise construction observation efforts
• Supervise and tutor engineering staff
• Participate in firm outreach to technical societies and trade organizations
Education and Qualifications
• Licensed professional engineer in the State of NJ/NY-Or ability to gain reciprocity
• Experience working on a combination of public and private water projects
• Experience with NYSDOH/NJDEP permitting procedures and approvals, and experience in delivering multi-discipline infrastructure jobs
• Progressive experience in water/sewer infrastructure project delivery
• Experience pursuing designed projects through commissioning and startup
• Active in technical societies and trade organizations associated with water (AWWA, WEF, etc)
• 8-12 of progressive experience in design, permitting, and construction services
• Strong interpersonal and client management skills are essential
• Bachelor’s degree in Civil, Environmental, Mechanical, Chemical Engineering, or closely related discipline
• Excellent computer and written communication skills required
“H2M is a strong collaborative workplace where people and ideas are always treated with respect. I am encouraged to develop, and I love that I am constantly learning new things and skills” Employee testimonial.
We’re passionate about our work, dedicated to our clients, and committed to our legacy. We emphasize collaboration and community involvement and promote sustainability in our practice, ensuring that the right projects are developed with minimal impact on the environment. Our integrated approach to design incorporates the diverse voices and visions of our staff into every project. Through mentoring, peer reviews, and professional development opportunities, employees at every level are offered the opportunity to share best practices and gain new experiences.
Since our early roots, our focus has remained steadfast: to provide quality service with sound judgment and to serve as an honest professional resource to our clients. With a dedicated, responsive staff and multiple service offerings under one roof, we blend “can-do” with “can-be,” developing real, workable solutions with a dose of innovation. Our diverse in-house expertise reduces the need for sub-consultants and ensures that our architects and engineers develop a comprehensive understanding of every project.
Our integrated approach to design incorporates the diverse voices and visions of our staff into every project. Through mentoring, peer reviews, and professional development opportunities, employees at every level are offered the opportunity to share best practices and gain new experiences.
We offer a comprehensive benefit package including medical/dental/vision insurance with HSA & FSA, life and LTD insurance, 401(k) with matching contributions, annual bonus, tuition reimbursement, and excellent professional development program.
Valid through: 5/18/2021
$150K — $200K
15 days ago