ATCS is a professional consulting firm dedicated to providing comprehensive, multidisciplinary services in transportation planning and design, traffic engineering, construction management and inspection, environmental services, emergency management services, land development, water resources, water/wastewater, and surveying services.
- Assist the Water Resources Department Manager (WRDM) to manage all facets of projects from start to finish and ensure our services meet a high standard of quality.
- Assist the WRDM to manage contracts, project scope, progress reporting, schedule, resources, and budget.
- Bachelor's/Master’s degree in civil engineering, environmental engineering or related field with focus on hydrology and hydraulics.
- PE License in Virginia is required.
- 8-10 years of professional experience in water resources engineering, flood studies, and GIS.
- Project Management experience on local, state and federal level contracts.
- Knowledge of FEMA or state level flood mapping considered a plus.
- High competency levels in multiple of the following disciplines including hydrology, hydraulics, floodplain management, master planning, GIS, stormwater design, steady state and dynamic modeling, water quality modeling, watershed assessment, stormwater utility development, and stream restoration design preferred.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Floodplain Manager Certification (CFM) is a plus.
- PE License in Virginia is required