Deliver a large variety of water projects in the Pacific Northwest and have a hand in transforming tomorrow.
Our Seattle-based Water Project Managers:
- Lead and manage the project team through all phases of project planning, execution, and closeout, consistent with established project delivery processes to the meet the scope, schedule, budget and other specified requirements stated in the contract.
- Complete and manage the scope of work to the satisfaction of the client, while simultaneously ensuring that CH2M’s HS&E, quality, financial, risk management; business and policy expectations are met.
- Play a role in business development activities leading to the award of the contract. This could include client relationship development, project-specific positioning activities, proposal preparation, orals presentation, and contract negotiation consistent with established business development processes.
- Support project Construction Management efforts.
- Have a strong technical background in evaluation, design and construction of stormwater/wastewater collection and raw/potable water transmission and distribution/discharge pipe and pump systems.
- Have a solid understanding of the engineering fundamentals related to conveyance of water, stormwater, and wastewater in pipe networks, pump design, hydraulics and modeling.
- Have strong communication skills specifically related to writing and presentations.
- Have extensive experience and success working with public and private clients.
- Be able to manage and design conveyance and storage project elements.
- Be able to understand, edit and coordinate project specifications and drawings.
The minimum qualifications for this position are:
• BS or ME/MS graduate of an accredited engineering program.
• 15 years of directly-related experience on water projects.
• Professional Engineer license.
The ideal candidate will possess the following skills and experience:•
PMI PMP (preferred)