As Water Project Manager in our Anchorage office, you will have the chance to lead project teams on the design and delivery of Water and Wastewater projects for our clients. Working with other members of our team, you’ll develop, staff, and coordinate effective quality management processes for each project. During your time with us, you will also have the opportunity to pursue new work as proposed project manager and/or design manager on competitive pursuits, including positioning, proposing, and negotiating contracts. If you’re up for the challenge, we’ve been looking for someone just like you. Join our team and help us lay the foundation for human progress.
Our Water Business Group Project Managers:
• Lead project teams on the design and delivery of design and related studies.
• Assist or lead the investigation and review of technologies, equipment, and decision analysis.
• Perform sophisticated and complicated designs and calculations in accordance with established department standards and software.
• Supervise, train, and mentor less experienced project engineers and designers.
The minimum qualifications for this position are:
- 6 years of experience in municipal wastewater, drinking water, or water resources
- BS or MS graduate in Engineering Discipline
- Professional Engineer (PE) License from the State of Alaska required or ability to obtain within 3 months.
The ideal candidate will possess the following skills and experience:
10 years of experience in municipal wastewater, drinking water, or water resource.