CHA's knowledge of water and wastewater systems is beyond extensive. Our resume covers hundreds of projects, miles of pipelines, acres of treatment works, and an army of satisfied clients. Within our 1,000-person ranks are true experts – professionals able to assess, plan, design, and construct the required infrastructure.
CHA is currently seeking a Water Market Project Manager to join our growing water practice in our Syracuse, NY office.
This exciting opportunity offers a growth position in a team-oriented environment for an individual with an established track record performing water/wastewater treatment designengineering and project management as a seller-doer. The successful candidate will be responsible for networking with clients to identify and define projects, developing and negotiating proposals, building teams of technical staff and sub-consultants to execute work while maintaining quality management processes to ensure work remains on track and delivering according to scope, schedule and budget.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Provide leadership in project pursuit strategy development and implementation to win select opportunities and targets.
- Serve as a seller-doer to increase market share with existing and new clients.
- Participate in and lead project teams in planning, design and construction administration of water/wastewater facilities.
- Actively manage client budgets, schedules and programs for water, wastewater, wet weather and stormwater projects.
- Estimate fees, determine scope of work, prepare proposals and project contracts.
- Manage project communications and documentation.
- Supervise, develop, evaluate and assign work to staff members.
- Work closely with other disciplines on multi-discipline projects.
EDUCATION AND LICENSURE
- Bachelor's degree in engineering required, Master's preferred.
- Licensed Professional Engineer (P.E.) required.
SKILLS, EXPERIENCE AND QUALIFICATIONS
- 10+ years of progressive technical and managerial experience in the Water/Wastewater market required.
- Excellent technical design knowledge and project management experience in all or a combination of the following areas: water, wastewater, treatment, collection or distribution projects to meet client expectations and regulatory requirements