Water Business Leader
STV, Inc. currently has an opening in our Raleigh, NC office for a Water Infrastructure Business Leader for our Transportation & Infrastructure division. STV is seeking a creative and self-motivated utility engineer to join our utility team.
Key responsibilities will include:
The candidate will be responsible for design and plan production on various water and sewer projects involving City of Durham, OWASA, City of Raleigh, NCDOT, and other clients. The ideal candidate will be a professional engineer with 10+ years of relevant water/sewer experience, including experience design water distribution, wastewater collection and water/sewer system modeling. Responsibilities include water/sewer relocation design, cost estimates, technical reports, coordination of design and production activities with other disciplines.
- BS Degree in Civil Engineering or related field
- 10+ years of water and sewer design experience
- Professional Engineer in NC
- Knowledge of NCDOT methods and procedures a plus
- Proficient in Microstation and/or AutoCAD
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and coordination skills with other disciplines
- Ability to work both independently and in a team environment
STV is an Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities.