Lindsay Corporation manufactures and markets water management equipment and services including irrigation systems, pump stations, filtration, and M2M controls designed to increase or stabilize crop production while conserving water, energy, and labor, and that also provide efficiency benefits in various industrial applications. Our Transportation Solutions business manufactures and markets infrastructure and road safety products, designed to make roadways and railways safer during expansion and renovation. Through our portfolio of products and services, we strive to meet the needs of a growing world population. When you join our team, you can expect to make a difference in the work you do every day.
SPF Water Engineering, a business unit of the Lindsay Corporation, provides general civil engineering, water resource consulting, water engineering, and wastewater engineering services. SPF has a growing client base and holds a high level of integrity, creative and cost-effective solutions, and high-quality service. We are committed to being an "employer of choice" in our industry by supporting and encouraging efforts of our members and associates to build successful careers as engineers, consultants, and entrepreneurs. We provide professional growth opportunities in proportion to initiative, expertise, and success. Visit www.spfwater.com for additional company information.
We have an exciting opportunity for a Wastewater Project Manager/Engineer at our Boise, ID office. The Wastewater Engineer will work on agricultural, industrial, and municipal wastewater projects and be will create detailed designs for wastewater projects. This includes: preparing plans and specifications, site layouts, equipment sizing/selection, lift stations, evaluating treatment alternatives and preparing cost opinions, life cycle cost analyses, process calculations, preparing process and civil design drawings, and coordinating with CADD/BIM technicians and other disciplines for construction plan production. The Wastewater Engineer will serve as a mentor younger engineers and may function as a technical specialist and/or project manager on projects. Get into the action and follow your passion!
- Receives and executes received assignments and guidance from SPF management
- Creates and maintains scopes, hourly budgets, and schedules for assignments
- Prepares proposals to provide professional services or obtain funding for engineering projects or programs
- Supervises shared resources and staff as necessary to complete assignments
- Bachelor's degree in civil engineering or related wastewater field
- 8 to 12 years of applicable engineering, consulting, and related technical experience
- Professional engineer registration is required
- Licensure in other western states is a plus
- Specific experience in the agricultural, industrial, and municipal wastewater fields
- Advanced oral and written communication skills
- Competent Microsoft Office programs