MSA Professional Services’ roots reach back to the 1930s. Once a rural land survey company, our firm now consists of more than 350 engineers, architects, planners, funding experts, surveyors, GIS experts, landscape architects and environmental scientists. MSA excels at helping clients identify grant and funding sources and then delivering high quality, cost-effective solutions.
Based in 16 offices across six states, our technical teams collaborate to assist communities throughout the United States. Our focus is to enable people to positively impact the lives of others by providing exceptional professional services that build strong communities where we live, work and play.
MSA was named one of the best firms to work for by Zweig Group. MSA offers a work environment that encourages innovation and new ideas by empowering our employees and continually providing them with opportunities to learn and grow as professionals. We want our employees’ experiences at MSA to transcend the average, every day, eight-hours-behind-a-desk work experience, and we achieve this through our depth of resources.
We are currently seeking a full-time Project Engineer to join our Wastewater team. The primary role of this position will be in the field of wastewater treatment planning, design, and construction. As an Engineer in our Wastewater Community of Practice, you will work as part of a team on a variety of projects.
MSA values employees with exceptional client focus and strong technical knowhow. Our local connections and technical mentoring paired with your passion for improving water quality will help you and MSA stand out as the consultant of choice.
- Wastewater facilities planning and feasibility studies
- Wastewater process design & modeling
- Contract drawings using AutoCAD Civil3D software
- Project specifications and bidding documents
- Regulatory and technical permit preparation
- QA/QC of planning and design projects
- Coordinate with internal and external clients
- Administer construction of wastewater-related projects.
- Bachelor’s degree in Environmental or Civil Engineering required
- Masters of Science degree in wastewater-related program is preferred
- 5 years of wastewater experience required
- WI PE required (MN or other state PE also would be a plus)
- The ideal candidate with have greater than 7 years of prior experience with wastewater facilities planning, design, and constructionpreferred
- Experience with AutoCAD Civil 3D, BioWin, and Arc View preferred
- Experience with project management or a desire to step into that role preferred.