At Woodard & Curran there’s nothing we love more than a tough engineering challenge. We handle a wide range of water and environmental issues—solving complex problems with creativity and tenacity. That’s how we make a difference to our clients, people, and planet. Our company was founded on a simple concept: provide a safe and enjoyable place to work with opportunity, integrity, and commitment, and we will attract talented people. Those people are at the heart of our firm, solving some of the most pressing water and environmental challenges for our clients.
We are always on the lookout for qualified, passionate, and skilled wastewater engineers. This position will be in one of our northern or southern California offices for an Engineer with a background in design and management of water and wastewater treatment projects.
- Evaluation planning and design of water treatment projects and other civil engineering support tasks
- Ability to execute project tasks and work collaboratively with other project staff for on-budget/on-schedule project execution
- Ability to develop approaches that yield desirable project outcomes
- Ability to communicate and work with Clients to provide them the outcomes they need while maintaining company requirements
- Willingness to learn new skills and take on leadership roles is desirable
- Must have an understanding of conventional and advanced treatment facilities with some process experience or equipment package experience
- Understanding of the multiple discipline aspects of wastewater treatment projects
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Willingness to serve as a resource and mentor to less experienced staff members
- Conduct analysis of wastewater facilities and treatment alternative, including coordination with equipment suppliers/venders to develop recommendations for rehabilitation or replacement projects
- Conduct or participate in workshops and meetings with clients
- 5-10 years’ experience in planning and design of municipal wastewater projects
- Experience with clients
- Professional Engineering registration in California
Woodard & Curran is an equal opportunity employer.
Woodard & Curran is a Drug Free Work Place.
Individuals with Disabilities and Protected Veterans are encouraged to apply.
PLEASE USE A WEB BROWSER OTHER THAN INTERNET EXPLORER IF YOU ENCOUNTER ISSUES (CHROME, FIREFOX, SAFARI)