Waste Water Project Manager
We are seeking an engineer with experience managing and executing work involving utility infrastructure projects for the water industry (water and wastewater). In this role, you will utilize your consulting expertise to manage and execute work on projects and to help ensure successful client relationships.
Additional responsibilities will include:
- Manage and execute work on water and wastewater facilities including: comprehensive planning, preliminary design and final design projects
- Lead project team in planning and/or designing a major engineering project and coordinate special planning, economic, and engineering studies
- Provide consultation in specialized areas (wastewater treatment, water treatment, facility planning and construction management), make decisions and solve problems
- Prepare and make presentations to clients for professional meetings
- Successfully manage and deliver projects on time and on budget.
- Utilize internal project management tools and resources.
- Participate in improving company resources and tools to improve design production and efficiency
- Direct the work of drafters and designers, coordinate with other disciplines
- Supervise, delegate and oversee the work of technical staff and engineers.
- Participate in BC’s QA/QC process.
- Assist with business development pursuits
Desired Skills and Experience:
- B.S. degree in related engineering field (Civil, Environmental etc.)
- M.S. degree in related engineering field with a focus on wastewater and water treatment facilities
- Minimum of 15years of progressively increasing responsibility
- PE in Missouri
- Strong project management skills
- Successful marketing, proposal writing, proposal management, and public presentations experience a plus
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with demonstrated ability to conduct effective presentations and written report preparation