Odyssey Systems Consulting Group, Ltd. is an innovative small business committed to providing world-class technical, management, and training support services to government and public sector clients. We focus on people, processes, and performance to deliver superior results. Since our inception in 1997, our commitment to mission success and customer satisfaction has been recognized with exponential growth and exceptional past performance ratings. We accept challenging assignments and drive projects from the planning stages, through implementation, and into operations and support.
Duties included but not limited to
- Provide technical and programmatic systems engineering support to LRSO Weapon System [Cruise Missile (CM) and Warhead (WH)]. This support includes, but is not limited to: electrical, mechanical and logical interface definition for complex systems using multiple engineering disciplines, general systems engineering, sustaining engineering, and architecture development.
- Manages the CM to WH Interface Control Document following the Interface Control Plan.
- Makes recommendations and advises on CM and WH system development, improvements, optimization, or support efforts.
- Performs risk assessments and analyzes integrated master schedules
- US Citizen
- Current Secret clearance (Updated within last six years)
- BS in engineering (ABET accredited) or relevant scientific field +5 years experience in physical, electrical and logical interface design specification development
- MS in Science/Engineering + 15 years of relevant experience OR PhD + 5 years of relevant experience
- Electrical Engineering Degree
- Understanding of nuclear weapons development, integration, and testing
- Travel Required
- Ability to rent/operate rental cars while on travel
- Ability to work flexible and varied hours