WARFIGHTER - MISSION REQUIREMENTS ENGINEER
SYSTEMS ENGINEER SPRINGFIELD, VIRGINIA
Provides support to the National Geospatial Intelligence Agency (NGA) National Security GEOINT Expeditionary Architecture (TAW) activities. Support activities include conducting, coordinating and collaborating with Coalition, USG civilian and military users of GEOINT products and services. Identification of opportunities to expand or retract NSG support to customer's needs and oversee execution. Advocate for expeditionary support services and supporting resources. Provide oversight and responsibility for interoperability of NSG. Advocate and maintain mission need and requirements to DOD Customers. Specific focus includes strategic communication and message development of TAW activities and initiatives to support user engagement activities. Specifically manages, advocates and maintains mission needs and crisis and nominal requirements for IC and DoD Customers.
- Per customer direction implements customer vision to execute mission of NEA organization.
- Maintain professional relationships and networks with DOD, NSG, ASG customers.
- Maintain awareness and knowledge of current status of systems, networks and connectivity to customers
- Maintain awareness of customer capabilities, gaps and shortfalls
- Support customer planning and in support of customer missions
- Advocates the requirements process and maintains awareness of customers' requirements process to include JCIDS and supporting services processes.
- Maintains awareness and knowledge of IT systems and services supporting the customers mission
- Keep senior government and SEIN leadership apprised of activities and status
- Supports and maintains relationships with COCOM personnel, advocates on behalf of COCOM Issues and needs as required
- Active TS/SCI Clearance
- S. in Engineering, Computer Science, Information Systems, Math, or related scientific or technical discipline or equivalent experience
- 16+ years of Systems Engineering and Integration (SE&I) experience (e.g., capabilities implementation and SLC process experience), with a minimum of 10 years of recent agency-specific experience
- 10 years experiences in JOPEs process experience in Operations Plans (OPLANs), Contingency Planning (CONPLANS) and Intelligence Support Plans (ISPs)
- 5 years of experience conducting crisis's response, NCAT, NECAP activities
- Knowledge of USG, commercial space, air and ground domain ISR GEOINT capabilities
- Experience applying SE processes, and detailed implementation planning of complex systems
- Comprehends complex technical issues; defines problem in ways that clearly communicate to technical & non-technical staff; persuasively proposes solution to meet customer mission need
- Self-starter able to manage multiple tasks and changing priorities delivering efficient staff work
- Ability to work independently and within a team environment both at the Senior Executive and execution levels
- Strong customer service team skills/accountability; able to collaborate cross-functional/organizational teams
- Strong interpersonal, problem solving, organizational, multi-tasking, time management, load-balancing skills
- Excellent written, verbal, presentation skills; Able to lead technical forums/reviews/initiatives/studies
- S. in Engineering, Computer Science, Information Systems, Math, or related scientific or technical discipline
- Experience applying SE life cycle processes (detailed implementation planning of complex systems/enterprise, CONOP, mission/capability/service need definition, implementation requirements/performance analysis/AoA's, interface definition, implementation planning, mission capability epochs IV&V, readiness, transition, O&S)
- NGA Portfolio Strategic Initiatives knowledge (ABI/NGT/SOM/MoW/OBP/Globe/GEOINT Services/OIT/CS)
- Knowledge/experience with all source all domain (space, air, sea, land) NGA/IC/DoD/International ISR