Are you tired of being just another cog in the corporate wheel with little recognition and no appreciation for your hard work? Are you working at a place that offers no opportunities for growth and development or advancement?Apply now and learn what it's like to be part of a dynamic organization that values you and your hard work.
OFM, LLC is a private label wholesaler and distributor of high quality school and office furniture with our Corporate Headquarters located in Holly Springs, North Carolina.
We are looking for a talented Night Shift Receiving Supervisor to support the Warehouse Manager and oversee all warehouse night shift operations including but not limited to the unloading and receiving of the imported product, storage of goods, bin replenishment, inventory/cycle counting and lead, develop, and direct all warehouse personnel. Monitor budget and control labor usage.
• Lead and manage the entire warehouse receiving team and the daily activities
• Attract, Retain, and develop effective warehouse personnel to ensure an efficient, motivated, and skilled work force is in place.
• Efficiently and Accurately confirm that all product is correctly received and put away in the proper location
• Ensure 100% inventory accuracy
• Monitor product inventory levels and support the Inventory Specialist effective FIFO and SMOCK
• Ensure bin replenishment is completed daily
• Create and maintain departmental metrics and create atmosphere for continuous improvement to reduce costs and improve quality
• Implement and document processes in support of company policies related to product quality and customer returns
• Support company Safety initiatives and ensure a safe working environment
• Ensure all customers orders are met for the day and shipped out on time
The candidate is required to keep the department operating in the most efficient manner. The warehouse must be kept organized throughout the work night and product received and put away. Special projects may be assigned that require coordination with the 1st shift warehouse Supervisor. The candidate will be a leader in developing initiatives that increase efficiency, improve overall quality, reduce errors, improve profitability, and foster teamwork in the distribution center.
• Must have a thorough knowledge of Warehouse/Distribution Center Operations
• Bachelors degree strongly preferred or 5-7 years’ experience will be considered
• Must have good PC skills. Proficient in Microsoft Word & Excel is strongly preferred.
• Must have a history of managing personnel with 5-7 years progressive experience in managing, leading and training
• Experience Supervising a Warehouse/Distribution center
• Minimum of 5 years’ experience entering, tracking and analyzing data and metrics reporting
• Demonstrated ability to lead a diverse workforce
• Familiar with OSHA guidelines relating to all warehouse functions and Powered Industrial Equipment operation
• Experience with ISO, Six Sigma, 5 S and LEAN
• Effective communication skills (Written and Verbal), and Microsoft Office
• Ability to manage multiple projects, priorities and tasks
• Possesses excellent analytical problem-solving skills
• Proven Record of coaching and developing employees
In return for your hard work and dedication, we offer a dynamic team oriented atmosphere, great pay and benefits (401k, Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, Short Term Disability), on the job training, pay for performance, opportunities for promotion, free catered meals, fun activities, family oriented events, on site fitness room, and most importantly a talented team of people who value pride, teamwork, trust, passion, respect and integrity.
Job Req#: OF18008.