$80K — $100K *
Responsible for planning, organizing, and directing the shipping/receiving activities of the Warehouse. Responsible for enforcing productivity and quality rates, reviews/pay adjustments, ETime (payroll), and any other related issues to ensure that the daily work load is completed efficiently and accurately. Responsible for keeping the shift staffed and disciplined at a level where
the work will be completed in an efficient manner. Ensure Warehouse operations are in accordance with established procedures and policies. Keeps management well informed of significant problems and area activities.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND BASIC DUTIES:
· Manages all the day-to day activities surrounding inbound, inventory control, AND/OR
outbound warehouse operations.
· Monitors, researches and implements solutions regarding issues related to damaged
product, mis-shipped product, and missing product.
· Assists in developing / adjusting of policies and procedures for warehouse operations.
· Manages equipment needs and suggests investments for capital improvements.
· Ensures that Warehouse materials are rotated and stored properly.
· Assumes responsibility for the maintenance of Warehouse facilities. Ensures that both the
inside and outside of the facilities are clean and orderly.
· Works to develop and maintain productive business relations with internal and external
· Provides leadership to direct reports while focusing on process improvements, and creating
a high performance supervisory team.
· Manages labor needs to ensure business needs are met in an efficient manner.
· Fosters positive employee relations, while ensuring Company vision and mission are active.
· Manages performance of direct reports and also ensuring accountability at all levels within
dept. Ensures operations meet or exceed Company metrics.
· Partners with Human Resources to find and retain talent.
· Ensures all company policies are followed and implements proper solutions when needed.
· Maintains or develops reports to understand the state of operations, or where to make
· Perform duties in accordance with Hazard Analysis Critical Control Points (HACCP) and
Safe Quality Food (SQF) policies and procedures, as appropriate for location.
· Performs other duties a assigned.
§ Bachelor’s degree in business or related field
§ Additional related facility management training preferred
§ Five or more years of related experience, with at least two or more years of supervisory
§ 3 – 5 years warehouse management and/or logistics management experience in a complex,
§ Experience in shipping/receiving is preferred
§ System Implementation Preferred
§ Must have strong knowledge of all warehouse procedures and functions
§ Knowledge of budgeting, supply contracts, and shipping requirements
§ Excellent leadership abilities
§ Keen eye for quality; detail oriented with excellent analytical skills
§ Able to organize, coordinate, and direct team activities
§ Strong problem solving skills
§ Strong communication skills and ability to motivate
§ Ability to work in a team environment
§ Must be flexible
§ Must be proficient in Microsoft Office Applications, Word, Excel, PowerPoint
§ Ability to understand Accounting, HR and Payroll activities/practices
Valid through: 8/31/2020
$110K — $130K + medical, dental, 401k, vacation, holidays, etc.