- Manage overnight / night operations of warehouse, including: returns, receiving, put away, transfers, restock, freight, parcels and conversion.
- Lead and develop overnight / night warehouse team to deliver unparalleled customer service.
- Maintain high levels of accuracy in overnight / night operations.
- High school diploma or equivalent. Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Management experience required.
- Knowledge of warehouse procedures.
- Strong problem-solving skills.
- Equipment experience preferred.
- Performance metrics experience a plus.
- WMS experience a plus.
- Complete insurance coverage that includes medical, dental, vision and life insurance, Flexible Spending Accounts and wellness programs.
- 401(k) with 5% employer match.
- Paid holidays and generous paid time off.
- Bonus programs that include annual performance, sales goals and profit sharing.
- Scholarship program for children of employees.
- First-class fitness center.
- Numerous employee appreciation events throughout the year.
- Opportunities for community involvement.
- Best-in-class, clean, modern facilities.