- Manage day-to-day operations of warehouse, including: receiving, put away, transfers, restock and conversion.
- Lead and develop warehouse team to deliver unparalleled customer service.
- Maintain high levels of accuracy in daily operations.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Previous leadership experiencea must.
- Knowledge of warehouse procedures.
- Strong problem-solving skills.
- Equipment experiencepreferred.
- Performance metrics experiencean asset.
- WMSexperiencea plus.
- Full benefit coverage – medical, dental, vision, life.
- RRSP with company match.
- On-site gym facility.
- Generous paid time off.
- Tuition reimbursement.
- 3 bonus programs.