We have been retained by a leading business general contractor with the ingenuity and imagination to design, build and drive our nation’s future.
We are looking for the best and brightest for aWarehouse Manager position in San Mateo, CA. You will love the location, the people, the company, the work, the compensation and quality of life.
Currently looking to fill the position of Warehouse Manager to handle the daily operations of the warehouse, including but not limited to freight, shipping and receiving, and inventory. The successful applicant will maintain high levels of accuracy in day-to-day operations. If you have a passion for what you do, a strong drive to achieve results, the ability to solve problems creatively, and a dedication to client service and relationship management, come join us.
- Manage and control material for the project by developing and documenting standard operating procedures for receiving, handling, storing and shipping of products or materials
- Setting up and running of project material stores and procedures
- Setting up and running of procedures that interface with other departments.
- Advise management of warehouse issues through regular meetings, communication and reports
- Managing and delegation of tasks to the warehouse staff
- Implementation and monitoring of environmental and safety procedures
- Arrange general maintenance of machinery used in the warehouse
- Inspect conditions of tools and equipment
- Enforce all company rules and regulations
- Communication with drivers to ensure efficient delivery of products
- Manage customer service requests promptly and resolve issues quickly
Education, Experience and Knowledge
- Associate’s Degree or Bachelor’s Degreepreferred in logistics, supply chain management or business administration.
- 3-5 years proven experience managing warehouse processes, people management, performance and operations reporting.
- Exhibits commitment to quality by evaluating project-related processes and making necessary changes, using customer input to make improvements, and meeting or exceeding internal and external customer expectations.
- Demonstrates proficiency using a personal computer (PC) and company communication tools, such as email, internet, and Microsoft products (e.g., Word, Excel, Office, Outlook).
- Familiar with Procore software is a plus, but not mandatory.
- Basic Salary:
- Comprehensive Medical Benefits.
- Employer Contributions to 401K Pension Plan [to 4% max].
- Vacation/Sick pay in accordance with Company Policy.
Contact me via email if interested with resume and salary requirements to: code TDHBEAWAREHOUSE OR if you know a candidate that might be qualified for this role and your refer them we will pay a $5000.00 "referral bonus" if your candidate is hired.
Authorized US only