Less than 5 years experience • Construction
(relocation assistance provided)
• Manage and control material for the project by developing and documenting standard operating procedures for receiving, handling, storing and shipping of products or materials
• Setting up and running of project material stores and procedures
• Setting up and running of procedures that interface with other departments.
• Advise management of warehouse issues through regular meetings, communication and reports
• Managing and delegation of tasks to the warehouse staff
• Implementation and monitoring of environmental and safety procedures
• Arrange general maintenance of machinery used in the warehouse
• Inspect conditions of tools and equipment
• Enforce all company rules and regulations
• Communication with drivers to ensure efficient delivery of products
• Manage customer service requests promptly and resolve issues quickly
Education, Experience and Knowledge
• Associate’s Degree or Bachelor’s Degreepreferred in logistics, supply chain management or business administration.
• 3-5years proven experience managing warehouse processes, people management, performance and operations reporting.
• Exhibits commitment to quality by evaluating project-related processes and making necessary changes, using customer input to make improvements, and meeting or exceeding internal and external customer expectations.
• Demonstrates proficiency using a personal computer (PC) and company communication tools, such as email, internet, and Microsoft products (e.g., Word, Excel, Office, Outlook).
• Familiar with Procore software is a plus, but not mandatory.