As an essential business, our warehouse team supplies companies and organizations with the products they need to serve customers and keep operations running. The health and safety of Uline employees continue to be our top priority, and we have implemented numerous changes to our normal operating policies in response to COVID-19.
Uline is proud to operate as a drug-free workplace. All new hires must complete a pre-employment drug screening.
Hours: Sunday - Thursday, 8 PM to 5:30 AM.
- Manage overnight / night operations of warehouse, including: returns, receiving, restock and transfers.
- Lead and develop overnight / night warehouse team to deliver unparalleled customer service.
- Maintain high levels of accuracy in overnight / night operations.
- Contributing member of the Senior Leadership team.
- High school diploma or equivalent. Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Management experience required.
- Knowledge of warehouse procedures.
- Strong problem-solving skills.
- Complete insurance coverage that includes medical, dental, vision and life insurance, Flexible Spending Accounts and wellness programs.
- 401(k) with 5% employer match.
- Paid holidays and generous paid time off.
- Bonus programs that include annual performance, sales goals and profit sharing.
- Scholarship program for children of employees.
- First-class fitness center.
- Numerous employee appreciation events throughout the year.
- Opportunities for community involvement.