$80K — $100K *
This position is responsible for overseeing all warehouses for the company, ensuring cost effective and efficient shipping and receiving operations for products and service supplies. The Warehouse Manager ensures that the flow of inventory through the company, is consistent with best practices, conforms to SOX narratives, and complies with domestic and international regulations. Responsibilities also include oversite of warehouse management systems and internal issuances of inventory for production. In addition, this position is responsible for executing physical and cycle counts ensuring inventory accuracy.
1. Manage warehouse employees at the headquarters and warehouse manager/supervisors in remote locations
2. Mange all inbound domestic and international receipts for product and service divisions
3. Manage domestic and international shipping for products and services via couriers and common carriers
4. Mange warehouse and inventory for efficient flow of product
5. Maintain compliance with domestic and international regulations including import/export licenses and handling dangerous goods
6. Oversee inventory issued to internal departments to insure accuracy and availability including intercompany transfers
7. Maintain metrics for operational efficiencies including inventory accuracy and service levels
8. Review expiration reports for timely utilization or disposal, and maintain data on expired product disposal
9. Conduct periodic physical and cycle counts
10. Develop, update, and maintain standard operating procedures for shipping/receiving and inventory tracking
11. Identify and suggest improvements to build efficiencies into the shipping/receiving and inventory management process
12. Other duties as assigned by supervisor
Education: Bachelor's Degree in a related field or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Experience: 5+ years of experience in a logistics, inventory management, or related function, including at least 2 years of supervisory or management level experience. ERP experience preferred.
Skills: Excellent oral and written communication skills. Good organizational skills, detail-oriented, and strong follow up and problem solving skills. Sound analytical and decision making skills and ability to prioritize. Able to effectively work in a fast-paced environment and be flexible in responding to changing demands. Proven ability to lead a team. Strong math skills. Must be able to lift 55 lbs. Computer proficiency, including strong data management skills and experience with Navision or other ERP system and Excel skills
Valid through: 9/23/2020