We have partnered with a pharmaceutical company in the Englewood, CO area to provide them with a Warehouse Manager.
Responsibilities of the Warehouse Manager:
- Ensures accuracy of product inventories against system records by conducting cycle counts on a periodic basis following appropriate guidelines.
- Maintain records of all variances according to establish procedures and ensure accuracy of all product transfers from one facility to other.
- Prepare and update all required paperwork for vendor products and ensure accuracy in all inventories and resolve any issues in same.
- Monitor all procurement requests of facilities and ensure accuracy in all inbound inventory and maintain records for same.
- Coordinates with the purchasing department with regards to incoming deliveries of raw materials and finished goods.
- Administer all return shipments of customers in case of any shortages and damages and communicate same to manufacturer.
- Monitor work of all inventory control personnel and ensure achievement of all objectives and provide improvements to same if required.
- Determine and ensure optimal security of all materials and arrange for all shipments as per requirement.
- Monitor and ensure accuracy of all inventory transactions and maintain records of all stockroom locations.
- Monitor all inventory control processes and documents all procedures to maintain all equipment and tools.
- Manage all inventory transactions and provide required feedback to team as required.
Requirements of the Warehouse Manager:
MUST have the cGMP and DEA knowledge. Oversee 12 people including 1 supervisor. Monday thru Thursday 6 am to 4:30 pm.
- BS Degree REQUIRED
- 10+ years experience in warehouse management in a manufacturing environment
- 10 years experience in a pharmaceutical/biopharmaceutical setting highly preferred
- APICS certification needed
- Knowledge of cGMP and DEA guidelines and standards required
- Working knowledge of an ERP system
- Great communication skills
- Able to lift up to 50 lbs.
- Microsoft Office proficient
Benefits of the Warehouse Manager :
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- 401 (k) matching