What Will You Do:
• In this role, you will be responsible for managing the entire warehouse to include: lifts, shipping, loadout, and/or inventory.
• Responsible for coaching and developing team members
• Manage both the Customer and Clearance Center
• Insure all trucks are complete and loading standards are followed
• Ability to think outside of the box, be innovative, a problem solver, and have a proven leadership acumen.
Additionally, you must demonstrate the ability to organize and prioritize multiple tasks to integrate changing processes and procedures, to work effectively within a large organization, and to manage time and resources effectively in a fast paced environment. Must be able to work Friday-Monday.
What We're Looking For:
• Bachelor's Degree in Business or Industrial Management
• 4 years of management experience over 1 or more departments and/or shifts in a multi-shift warehouse environment
• Proficiency in MS Office applications: Excel, Word, and Outlook
Job Type: Full-time
- warehouse: 4 years