Responsible for the Toronto and Calgary warehouse operations including safety, personnel, quality, planning, operational efficiencies, and continuous improvement efforts.
- Prepares and analyzes production plans in order to maximize usage of warehouse assets and personnel in order to achieve goals and satisfy customer expectations.
- Participates in the establishment of safety guidelines and procedures.
- Responsible for warehouse employee hiring, utilization, and turnover.
- Works with key internal partners including purchasing, transportation, human resources, facility and building maintenance, engineering, IT/Red Prairie systems, sales, and quality.
- Leads continuous improvement efforts while applying lean thinking and tools to eliminate waste.
We Need You To Have:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent Dot Foods’ experience.
- 4-5 years of managerial experience in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
- Strong organizational, analytical, and planning skills.
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills.
- Proficient computer skills, including Microsoft Office programs
We’d Like You To Have:
- Previous experience in people development and leadership.
- Budgeting/expense management experience.
- Working knowledge of distribution or warehouse processes or systems.