1. Bachelor Degree.
2. 10+ years in logistics and transportation with recent experience managing a warehouse operation.
3. Previous P&L responsibility.
Responsible for the day-to-day operations at each warehouse facility including labor, procedures, inventory management, and the analysis of WM processes reporting to the Vice President - Logistics, in the development of process improvements and strategic initiatives for the LCD (Logistics Center Division) to minimize costs and increase efficiencies.
responsible for developing, documenting, and executing a comprehensive and standardized network for the Logistic Centers in the Warehouse Network. Implementation of best practices across the supply chain to achieve operational efficiencies.
* Provide strategic direction for Logistics Centers and New Start Up locations
* Oversee operational efficiencies at each Facility including labor and operational processes
* Consolidate customer product to maximize Logistic Centers space while improving overall operational efficiencies.
* Analyze and study productivity at each LC.
* Publish all KPI (key performance indicators) and metrics to Management
* Oversees integrity of inventory is validated and maintained,cycle counting, shipping, and receiving processes.
* Ensure proper compliance and adherence to all CT-PAT and OSHA regulations and within the Logistic Centers.
* Promote continuous improvement including for all major Logistic Center-related functions
* Work closely with staff and learn the Manhattan Warehouse Management System
* Market and network with West Coast Logistics Community to find new business opportunities
* Co-lead team with Vice President to develop new business for any business unit
* Develop strategies with IT and OPS relative to Manhattan WMS
* Consistently promotes a strong corporate culture, quality, and high performance work teams.