Warehouse Distribution Center Manager
Lead and direct DC operations and all logistics functions supporting the order fulfillment and replenishment activities.
- Hire and develop a talented staff to support and execute the company strategy by setting clear direction, stretch goals, distribute work appropriately, plan activities, drive for results, follow-up and reward excellence and customer service.
- Assist company leadership in setting company strategy and direction based on future business development opportunities, external factors, emerging technology, and customer needs.
- Manage multiple projects; plan, arrange, organize, and negotiate contracts, services, vendors, and communicate status on a regular basis.
- Responsible for continuous improvement, capital projects, financial results, projects, and overall budget of the DC with a focus on measurable accomplishments.
- Ensure the staff is adhering to company policies and procedures as well as executing any required controls under the company’s PCI programs.
- Other duties as assigned
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities & Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in business or related field
- 5+ years of managing a large distribution center
- 5+ years of Technical and Functional experience
- Experience managing and implementing a warehouse management system
- 5+ years of continuous improvement and quality principles’ application
- Advanced communication skills to successfully work with internal and external customers
- Strategic agility to anticipate future consequences and trends accurately
- 5+ years of Project Management and Implementation
- 5+ years of working with business data to make sound decisions
- Customer knowledge in the automotive and hardware tools industries – A PLUS