Responsible for warehouse operations including safety, personnel, quality, planning, and continuous improvement efforts. Oversight for Customer Volume, Internal Transfer Orders, and the Chicago Cross Dock Operation.
- Prepares and analyzes production plans in order to maximize usage of warehouse assets and personnel in order to achieve goals and satisfy customer expectations.
- Participates in the establishment of safety guidelines and procedures.
- Responsible for warehouse employee hiring, utilization, and turnover.
- Works with key internal partners including purchasing, transportation, human resources, facility and building maintenance, engineering, systems, sales, and quality.
- Uses WMS to evaluate production plans and make necessary changes to reach operational goals.
- Leads continuous improvement efforts while applying lean thinking and tools to eliminate waste.
- Develops leadership team to facilitate significant growth in the operation.
We Need You To Have
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent Dot Foods’ experiencerequired
- 3+ years leading a team of leaders
- Strong organizational, analytical, and planning skills.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent computer skills
- History of success developing people to take on more responsibilities
- Budgeting/Expense Leadership Expertise
We’d Like You To Have
- Master’s Degree in a related field
- 8+ Years leading a team of leaders
- Previous strategic planning experience
- Multi Department Budgeting/Expense Leadership experience
- Working knowledge of distribution or warehouse processes or systems.
- History of success developing leaders