Uline is proud to operate as a drug-free workplace. All new hires must complete a pre-employment drug screening.
- Manage day-to-day operations of a specific warehouse department.
- Lead and develop a warehouse department team to deliver unparalleled customer service.
- Maintain high levels of accuracy in your daily department operations.
- Monitor warehouse performance and quality standards.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Knowledge of warehouse procedures.
- Strong problem-solving skills.
- Complete insurance coverage that includes medical, dental, vision and life insurance, Flexible Spending Accounts and wellness programs.
- 401(k) with 5% employer match.
- Paid holidays and generous paid time off.
- Bonus programs that include annual performance, sales goals and profit sharing.
- Scholarship program for children of employees.