We are looking for Warehouse Coordinator(Unloading and Receiving) for our client in Ontario, CA
Job Title: Warehouse Coordinator(Unloading and Receiving)
Job Location: Ontario, CA
Job Type: Contract ? 12 Months / Contract to Hire / Direct Hire
?US citizens and those authorized to work in the US are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor H1b candidates at this time.?
- Timing is M-F 6:00 AM to 2:30 PM ET.
- Responsible for ensuring that all warehouse functions are completed accurately and on time. Keeps records on incoming shipments.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
UNLOADING / RECEIVING:
- Will be working with other members unloading floor loaded merchandise. The product will need to be offloaded and paletized to customers set specifications.
- Wrap pallets and stage product for receiving and putaway of inventory.
- Work M-F 6am to 2:30pm. No overtime, no weekend work.
EDUCATION and EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
- General knowledge of a variety of basic topics, such as math, reading, basic accounting, typing, etc.
- Prior experience working in a distribution center a plus.
- Warehouse Certification and Operations Certification also a plus.
KNOWLEDGE SKILLS and ABILITIES:
- Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagrammatic form.
- Must have the ability to work in a fast paced, team environment.
- Must have a good attention to detail.
- Must successfully pass pre-employment drug screen and background check.
- Attendance must be kept in ?Green Zone?
- Must be willing to learn how to use new equipment.
- Must be willing to learn WMS Technology
- Must adhere to all safety rules and requirements
- Ability to work all overtime hours
PROTECTIVE FOOTWEAR REQUIREMENT:
- Warehouse Teammates are required to wear protective footwear that meets the ASTM F2413-11 standard in order to perform their job functions.
- Teammates will need to provide their own protective footwear.
- Steel toe footwear will need to be available on the first day of employment.