??We are looking for Warehouse Coordinator for our client in Mounds View, MN
Job Title: Warehouse Coordinator
Job Location: Mounds View, MN
Job Type: Contract ? 12 Months / Contract to Hire / Direct Hire
"US citizens and those authorized to work in the US are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor H1b candidates at this time."
- Responsible for ensuring that all warehouse functions are completed accurately and on time.
- Keeps records on incoming and outgoing shipments and prepares items for shipment.
- Responsible for filling customer orders and delivering them to the delivery platform in a manner that meets Company standards for safety, security, and productivity.
- Responsible for the completeness and correctness of all orders filled. Checks outbound shipments for accuracy and readiness for customer delivery.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
SHIPPING and RECEIVING:
- Ensures the accuracy of all shipping/receiving documents and gathers and maintains all data and records relative to shipping/receiving activities.
- Assures that shipping/receiving counts match picking/purchase order documents and assists in resolving any discrepancies.
- Collects all documentation for outbound freight and ensures all documents including receiving paperwork are filed appropriately.
- Pick orders to be shipped as needed, ensure proper labels and paperwork have been applied before shipping and examine outgoing shipments to ensure shipments meet specifications.
- Schedules inbound and outbound freight to comply with warehouse operations and capacities in conjunction with the Warehouse Manager.
- Maintains inventory of shipping materials and supplies.
- Identifies backorders and places merchandise in designated holding area for expedited handling.
- Receives UPS orders and subdivides into separate product category for verification and stocking activities.
- Verifies (recounts) orders received by others to ensure accuracy of incoming merchandise.
- Utilize material warehouse management system to ascertain catalog number, size, color, and quantity of merchandise to be picked from bins, shelves, or locations.
- Picks customer orders for shipment, ensuring that the correct number and type of product is loaded and shipped.
- Utilize material handling equipment, safely and efficiently, to transport product to shipping locations or delivery platforms and ensuring orders are staged in order of delivery.
- Organize items of pallet by hospital unit as necessary and repacks and weigh orders which require special handling.
- Maintains warehouse equipment by noting and reporting any damage or malfunction and connecting battery to recharging station at the end of shift.
- Assists in maintaining the security and safety of the warehouse.
SUPPLEMENTAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Place incoming merchandise into inventory.
- Conduct physical inventories as required Operate forklifts to unload trucks.
- Performs additional duties as directed.
EDUCATION and EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
- General knowledge of a variety of basic topics, such as math, reading, basic accounting, typing, etc.
- Equal to a high school diploma.
- Prior experience working in a distribution center a plus.
- Warehouse Certification and Operations Certification also a plus.
KNOWLEDGE SKILLS and ABILITIES:
- Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagrammatic form.
- Must have the ability to work in a fast paced, team environment.
- Must have a good attention to detail.
- Must successfully pass pre-employment drug screen and background check.
- Attendance must be kept in "Green Zone"
- Must be willing to learn how to use new equipment.
- Must be willing to learn WMSTechnology
- Must adhere to all safety rules and requirements
- Ability to work all overtime hours
PROTECTIVE FOOTWEAR REQUIREMENT:
- Warehouse Teammates are required to wear protective footwear that meets the ASTM F2413-11 standard in order to perform their job functions.
- Teammates will need to provide their own protective footwear.
- Footwear will need to be available on the first day of employment.