Summary of Duties and Responsibilities:
- Oversee warehouse and shipping supervisors/coordinators in daily processing; review processing workloads, including prioritizing orders and returns.
- Completes warehouse operational requirements by scheduling and assigning team members to various tasks; determine warehouse needs for temporary help.
- Maintains warehouse staff by cooperating in the recruiting effort; trains warehouse staff and assesses results; enforces operational and personnel policies and procedures.
- Reviews overall inventory levels with the inventory coordinator and inventory reception coordinator.
- Supervises work order processing to recover product.
- Leads order processing for EDI and value added accounts.
- Coordinate with the Shipping function.
- Serve as back up plant manager, including overseeing of security, both internal and perimeter, for both warehouse and front office.
- Safeguards warehouse operations and contents by establishing and monitoring security procedures and protocols.
- May perform other duties and responsibilities as requested or required.
- Assists in training of personnel in WM platform.
- Excellent communicator
- Able to easily integrate into chain of command, reporting to Warehouse Manager in a fluid manner
- Experience with WMS systems
- Basic computer skills