Are you passionate about bringing quality perishable consumer products to Walmart and Sam?s Club* As this Division Sales Manager you will manage sales, customer service and building solid relationships with Walmart and Sam?s Club that will lead this company to new levels of profitability. You must also:
* Lead sales for this established perishable consumer product company by creating and executing strategic and tactical sales plans to strengthen, deepen and expand the relationships with Walmart and Sam?s Club.
* Regular and continuous meetings with customers and distribution channel partners to create sales opportunities, respond to customer needs, as well as maximize service and volume opportunities.
* Become an internal advocate for Walmart and Sam?s Club communicating how to best serve their needs.
* Manage and continuously improve relationships, sales, marketing, promotions, merchandising, and distribution to achieve sales objectives and be a strong advocate for improvements and best practices.
* Manage, train and motivate your team and brokers to maximize their contribution, achieve high performance and continuously improve and achieve sales objectives through relationships, new business, new market opportunities and customer service.
* Increase overall profitability and improve positioning of the company.
* Embrace and communicate the company?s proud history and specifics about its premium products.
* Research, understand and stay ahead of the market, customers, industry and competitors with early identification and recommended sales and marketing strategies that incorporates customer needs, trends, opportunities and business acumen.
* Collaborate with top management and other key internal functional areas lending your expertise on sales, marketing, customer needs, trends, business opportunities, and pricing.
* Manage all financial aspects including forecasting, budgets and expenses.
* Effectively use cutting edge technology, social media and key performance indicators in sales.
Requirements critical for success:
* Minimum of 5 years successful sales and sales management experience with measurable, aggressive results with perishable consumer products with Walmart and Sam?s Club and distribution channel partners. A four-year degree is preferred
* Direct relationships and a complete understanding of Walmart and Sam?s Club as well as perishable premium priced products and value-added product lines.
* Proven track record of ability to achieve aggressive results through successful long-term key account relationships, capturing volume opportunities, changing market behavior, penetrating new market opportunities, merchandising and consultative selling.