We are looking for Wafersort Engineer for our client in Santa Clara, CA
Job Title: Wafersort Engineer
Job Location: Santa Clara, CA
Job Type: Contract – 12 Months / Contract to Hire / Direct Hire
“US citizens and those authorized to work in the US are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor H1b candidates at this time.”
- Sedana – Yield Analysis
- Galaxyian – Yield Analysis
- Perl/Python scripting
- Job Description:Skill Set- Verigy93K, Advantest, Scan Chain, Digital BIST, Pattern conversion.
- Multisite testing, Site to site correlation, Bench to Wafer correlation.
- Class Test Wafer Test, Final Package Test & HVM statistical data analysis.
- All IC’s are High speed Analog IC’s with limited digital interface. Engineering to HVM is expected for all IC’s. Auto sort, multisite.
- Statistical Yield Analysis of Sort data thorough understanding of Various Sort Testers like Advantest, Eagle, etc.. Shall be mastered in Advantest Verigy93K
- Expertise in C++, automation scripting
- Should have gone through full cycle of Wafer sort/Package sort from Engineering testing through Final HVM transfer
- Expertise in using test equipment’s like DSO, Sampling scopes, BERT, logic analyser, mustimeters, power supplies etc
- PVT characterization @ wafersort