As a TL (team lead), you operate in the project axis of ASML’s organization. As such, you are responsible for the organization, structure and planning of optical, and mechanical components that make up our alignment sensors as well as functional software development. These activities cover the complete development cycle, from architecture definition to final integration and high volume manufacturing. You pro-actively drive the development work of the multi-disciplinary team and participate in reviewing concepts and designs on all above-mentioned criteria.
The TL reports to the group leader as well as the PL (Project Lead). He or she maintains regular alignment with all the stakeholders for the given project. The team consist of ~10 engineers to develop optical sensor modules used within ASML’s photolithography tools. Additional extended teams can exist at a co-developers external to ASML that will deliver to your project that must be managed by the TL.
- Assist PL in creating a work breakdown and translate this into a transparent plan utilizing Microsoft Project EP.
- Maintain deliverable plan according to the triple constraint of timing, resources and scope and report on progress.
- Coordinate the deliverables from the team, driving performance, availability, cost and timing.
- Ensure cross discipline dependencies are identified, planned and executed.
- Manage resources in a team and take operational responsibility within projects.
- Identify bottlenecks and/or improvement opportunities within the team.
- Manage and steer co-developers, aligning them with your work breakdown and plan.
- Assess technical risk and create mitigation plans.
- Identify risk and facilitate testing.
- Ensures project deliverables are designed for HVM.
MSc Degree in Mechanical Engineering, Applied Physics, Chemical Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Optics (or similar) or equivalent experience.
- 1 to 3 years work experience.
- Knowledge of MS Enterprise Project is a must!
- BS with 5+ years ASML work experience considered.
- CAPM or PMP certifications desired.
- At least 1 years of experience in leading a small to medium-sized team.
- Initiative and pro-active.
- Drives for results and takes ownership.
- Highly motivated team player with excellent social and communication skills.
- Structured with eye for details.
- Leadership; Ability to give direction in a team.
- Accurate and problem-solving.
- Persuasiveness and decisiveness; Pragmatic attitude.
- Personal authority.
- Excellent knowledge of the English language, both spoken and written.
- The candidate must have the capability to clearly communicate progress and status of ongoing activities to managers and to customers, and to work closely with a cross-function group from other sectors within ASML.
- The candidate will make periodic presentations in front of PCM, PDM, D&E DM and senior management.