- Accountable for driving sales of digital & mobile solutions to DN‘s existing account base as well as new targets & prospects within the banking industry to achieve assigned annual sales quota.
- Operate as a digital sales specialist working in close collaboration with key DN stakeholders such as client account executives to define the best strategy to drive digital sales engagements (i.e. sales overlay role) and execute sales within the defined territory.
- Lead and execute overall sales process for digital sales that validates and qualifies the technical and business requirements of the customer in order to close the business on a timely basis.
- Develop and maintain Vynamic Digital software sales pipeline for assigned territory/area. Identify SW decision makers and key stakeholders within client/prospect organization, establish impactful relationships and understand their needs, in close alignment with account management. Assure an early “seat at the table” in definition and decision processes and be the lead contact for digital decision maker and stakeholders.
- Ongoing qualification of identified opportunities: analysis of the strategic requirements of customers and prospects in order to develop strategies and solutions that take into account budgetary and organizational constraints of customer in order to ensure accelerated closure of opportunities.
- Operate with a sense of urgency to ensure opportunities are actively driven through the pipeline on a daily basis. Identify challenges during pursuit along with strategies/solutions to overcome those obstacles Facilitate deal closure activities as needed (i.e. negotiation, contracting, customer conversations, etc.) Continuously refine sales tactics to ensure achievement of sales objectives for Vynamic digital within the region.
- Define and execute winning strategies to drive digital sales, taking into consideration Diebold Nixdorf‘s competitive position in the market, customer-specific requirements, budgetary constraints and align with the DN go-to-market strategy and account leadership growth plans.
- Articulate the Vynamic Digital value proposition and be familiar with ROI and TCO tools at a business level to provide empirical data to the Business Stakeholders.
- Leverage your network, marketing, trade show, and cold call leads to gain access to selling opportunities.
- Lead bid team for digital sales consisting of pre-sales and delivery. Drive the preparation and submission of high quality proposals in collaboration with account leadership and lead bid team consisting of pre-sales and delivery, assuring technical and contractual regularity. Assure solution, pricing and contractual alignment to customer and DN sales objectives. Prepare for and run internal reviews including opportunity review board Go/No-Go decisions and risk review board in cooperation with account leadership.
- Define and drive negotiation strategy and assure customer commitment: Contract preparation and adjustment of SW solution contract as well as contract negotiations together with the key negotiator/contract manager. Implement and prepare contract reviews in the context of the applicable guidelines and support deal reviews in cooperation with account management and delivery.
- Orchestrate bid team and internal Diebold Nixdorf stakeholders during the sales process and assure the right resources available, aligned and willing to go the extra mile to win the deal.
Knowledge & Skill Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience required, with 5+ years of successful enterprise software sales experience selling complex IT solution
- 3+ years of experience selling into the financial services industry
- Experience using an established enterprise software sales process/forecasting methodology
- Ability to envision creative sales strategies that facilitate goal achievement
- Excellent communication skills both written and oral (presentation and speaking skills)
- Ability to call on and develop relationships with C-level executives across both business and IT
- Able to prospect, and conduct account development activities. Must be able and willing to cold call and prospect within their territory.
- Experience building a patch from scratch, establishing greenfield territories.
- Experience evangelizing solutions where brand recognition is in the development phase.
- Acquisition sales/net new business experience.
- Tenacious, hungry, competitive in nature.
- Experience selling Enterprise mobile solutions is a plus.
- Proven experience and mature knowledge of next generation software trends and technologies (e.g. mobility, cloud computing, analytics)
- Ability to navigate complex, matrix-managed organizations to achieve objectives
- Deep functional knowledge of digital solutions and services within the financial services industry including but not limited to open banking, PSD2, Digital Payments, etc.
- Familiar with Digital Banking Offerings and key Fin Tech organizations other 3rd parties within the marketplace
- Knowledge of mobile application development approaches including native, hybrid, and cross platform mobile technologies
- Familiar with structured programming languages a plus
- Understanding of cloud infrastructure, the advantages and implications of an as-a-service delivery model.
- Ability to talk to clients on current technology issues and have an opinion or point of view on market direction.
Diebold Nixdorf, Incorporated is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, genetic information, disability or protected veteran status.