We write code, break things and build things while continually learning new skills, identifying new approaches to problems, and pushing the bounds of technology.
- Expertise in and strong experience with C/C++ development
- Expertise in one or more scriptinglanguages (e.g. Python or Ruby)
- Strong foundations in computer architecture and operating systems
- Experience using static disassemblers. (e.g. IDA Pro, Binary Ninja, Radare)
- Experience performing dynamic analysis of software. (e.g. Olydbg, GDB, WinDBG, and Immunity Debugger)
- Using revision control systems (e.g. git, mercurial, subversion)
- Systems programming experience (e.g. Kernel, Hypervisor)
- Experience traversing, understanding, and learning very large projects and codebases.
- Detailed understanding of mobile device operating systems.
- Fluency in other programming languages (e.g. Lua, go, Haskell)
- Detailed understanding of computer networking (e.g. TCP/IP, HTTP, SSL)
- Knowledgeable of Information Security attack and defense methods
- Proficient in one or more assembly languages (e.g. x86, ARM)
- Familiarity with PE/ELF file formats, linkers, and compilers
- Experience solving cybersecurity Capture-the-Flag challenges
- Embedded development or reverse engineering experience
Requisition ID 114927BR