Description of Position:
- VTC System Administrator will perform technical duties related to administration and end-user support for VTC infrastructure, endpoint devices and video streaming.
- Installing, Configuring, tests, upgrades, Maintaining, Troubleshooting, and repairing video teleconferencing (VTC) system and VOIP systems.
- Conducting quality assurance tests to identify system failures and to analyze, isolate, and correct operational faults on VTC and VOIP equipment infrastructure and software in the end user environment.
Education and Experience Required:
- Ten (10) years of experience as an SA in programs and contracts of similar scope, type, and complexity are required.
- Bachelor’s degree in Math, Science, Engineering, Statistics, Engineering Management or a related discipline from an accredited college or university is required. Five (5) years of additional SA experience may be substituted for a Bachelor’s degree.
- Shall possess knowledge of various VTC and VOIP hardware & software brand(s) of equipment (Polycom, Tandberg, Cisco, etc.) and related protocols (i.e., H.323, H.235, H.264, H.239, Duo Video, etc) and a working knowledge of routing equipment and their interfaces with VTC hardware and multi-layer secure network environments.
- Preferred: DoD 8570 IAT Level 2 Certification