Description of Position:
- Installing, operating, maintaining, repairing and modifying end user devices such as personal computers, thin-clients, network interface cards, phones, monitors, printers, telephones, printers, pagers, and radios.
- Performing a variety of maintenance and technical support on devices, integrated systems and subsystems, and install/configure software at customer and/or field locations.
- Troubleshooting and solving technical issues related to end user equipment hardware and software
- Ensuring customer satisfaction is achieved.
Education and Experience Required:
Minimum education and experience level: High School/GED with nine (9) years of experience. Equivalent education and experience: Associate’s degree and seven (7) years of experience.
Highly skilled in installing, repairing and troubleshooting VTC devices and systems
Demonstrated ability to read and understand technical manuals and schematics
Able to manage time and priorities effectively
Able to work efficiently with minimal supervision
Proficient in working with end-users remotely
Familiar with Active Directory security and policies
Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
Outstanding communication skills to relate with team members and support workers
- Preferred: DoD 8570 IAT Level 1 Certification