Industry: Professional, Scientific & Technical Services•
Posted 179 days ago
ManTech is seeking a Senior Principal Hardware Engineer to join our team.
1. Installing, operating, maintaining, repairing and modifying end user devices such as personal computers, thin-clients, network interface cards, phones, monitors, printers, telephones, printers, pagers, and radios.
2. Performing a variety of maintenance and technical support on devices, integrated systems and subsystems, and install/configure software at customer and/or field locations.
3. Troubleshooting and solving technical issues related to end user equipment hardware and software
4. Ensuring customer satisfaction is achieved.
Bachelors Degree and (20) years of experience.
Equivalent education and experience:
1. Highly skilled in installing, repairing and troubleshooting VTC devices and systems
2. Demonstrated ability to read and understand technical manuals and schematics
3. Able to manage time and priorities effectively
4. Able to work efficiently with minimal supervision
5. Proficient in working with end-users remotely
6. Familiar with Active Directory security and policies
7. Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
8. Outstanding communication skills to relate with team members and support workers