Job Duties and Responsibilities
VTC Field Support Engineer
1. Installing, operating, maintaining, repairing and modifying end user devices such as personal computers, thin-clients, network interface cards, phones, monitors, printers, telephones, printers, pagers, and radios.
2. Performing a variety of maintenance and technical support on devices, integrated systems and subsystems, and install/configure software at customer and/or field locations.
3. Troubleshooting and solving technical issues related to end user equipment hardware and software
4. Ensuring customer satisfaction is achieved.
Required Skills, Experience, and Education:
Bachelors Degree and (20) years of experience. Equivalent education and experience:.
1. Highly skilled in installing, repairing and troubleshooting VTC devices and systems
2. Demonstrated ability to read and understand technical manuals and schematics
3. Able to manage time and priorities effectively
4. Able to work efficiently with minimal supervision
5. Proficient in working with end-users remotely
6. Familiar with Active Directory security and policies
7. Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
8. Outstanding communication skills to relate with team members and support workers
Required Clearance: Candidate must have a TS/SCI polygraph clearance
Qualifications Requires Bachelor's degree in engineering or applied science, or equivalent and ten to twelve years of experience.
Degrees Equivalent Experience/Education
Years of Experience 10-12 years w/Bachelors Degree
07-09 years w/Masters Degree