Designs, develops, tests, delivers, and documents modules or features of new or upgraded software systems/products for complex, high-speed, high-availability systems, primarily for VMware vRealize Cloud Stack.
- Assess client virtualization/server/network/storage infrastructure and IT management processes
- Develop enterprise grade application software by using 3rd party VMware APIs
- Demonstrate thought leadership in cloud computing and virtualization and their application
- Provide services to our partners and customers around VMware vRealize Automation through customer facing engagements
- A good understanding of available cloud technologies in the market
- Independently conduct small to medium engagements with customers
- Maintain current knowledge of the entire VMware vSphere-based product stack and Cloud concepts
- Assist in the development of standard reusable VMware "productized" consulting service offerings and enhancements to our methodology, including definition of tasks, deliverables and standard estimates
- 3 – 5+ years
- Ability to travel up to 50% of the time, as needed
- Experience with post-sales delivery with direct customer facing engagements
- Experienceworking with Cloud technologies from a services perspective on platforms like vRealize, HP CSA, IBM Softayer, Microsoft Azure, Amazon AWS
- Experienceworking with IT Service Management systems – like Remedy, HP Service Manager, ServiceNow and others .
- Experience developing applications and programs using VMware APIs required.
- Experience developing applications to consume web services and REST calls.
- Object Oriented Software Development experiencerequired.
- Experience participating or leading in agile scrum development methodology.
- 3+ years of experience interfacing technologies such as networking, storage, virtualization, applications and datacenter technologies a big plus
- Experience in customer-facing positions as a professional services consultant or engineer, preferably with an IT consulting firm or a software vendor. Experience designing, implementing and managing Data Center Automation, Private and Public Cloud Solutions
- Understanding of application virtualization technologies and challenges
- Experience with workflow systems and automation solutions and portals
- Experience with IBM WebSphere and middleware automation, Jenkins, Puppet, Chef a plus, but not necessary.
- Experience with OpenStack’s APIs would be a big advantage, but not necessary.
- Familiarity with systems management concepts, processes and standards (e.g. SNMP); capacity/performance management and tuning; and storage and network management
- Ability to develop and maintain strong peer/client/customer relationships underpinned by a service oriented approach to work
- An understanding of ITIL concepts (foundation knowledge or above) and the ability to engage with customer’s established incident, problem and change management processes and procedures
- Self-starter, self-learner, independent worker, with a drive and ability to contribute at all phases of the project.
- Effective written and verbal communication skills with the ability to articulate technical concepts to a non-technical audience.