We are looking for vRealize Cloud Engineer for our client in Omaha, NE
Job Title: vRealize Cloud Engineer
Job Location: Omaha, NE
Job Type: Contract – 12 Months / Contract to Hire / Direct Hire
- Expert at
- Cloud Engineering with automated solutions - Infrastructure as Code and Continuous Integration / Continuous Delivery
- Expert knowledge of vRealize Suite of products and ability to create work flows – automation / operations / log insight / business
- Automation frameworks in the industry (vRealize, Chef, Puppet, Ansible, RedHat Satellite Server, SaltStack).
- Integration with IaaS, PaaS, and XaaS offerings of one of the major cloud providers using RESTful APIs (AWS, Azure, Google).
- Systems administration skills on (Linux: RedHat, Windows2012+)
- Hosting solutions for highly scalable and stable applications while solving issues with complex applications identify bottlenecks and propose solutions.
- Virtualization, Storage, Networking, Disaster Recovery, High Availability, Fail Over and Redundancy.
- Continuous Integration tooling (Jenkins, Bamboo, etc.)
- Revision control tools (Git, Github, Subversion,)
- Security/Monitoring (Zabbix,Nagios, Splunk, Nexpose, Crowdstrike, BigFix)
- SAFe, Agile or Extreme project management styles and ability to participate with team members to successfully complete projects with accurate and timely communication to all partners.
- Experience and knowledge in creating Blueprints, publishing catalogs, creating and configuring VRO/workflows, vRO configurations/integration with external systems/3rd party tools such as Infoblox, cyberark etc
- Working understanding of IT system lifecycle and costs.