Job ID: 1700002318
- Serve as liaison between client and Synchrony Financial.
- Understand and execute overall retail strategy & portfolio dynamics in order to develop and support growth strategies and action plans.
- Oversee compliance / regulatory matters related to portfolio
- Assures all contractual obligations are being met.
- Provide leadership for all program Terms & Conditions and Change in Terms execution.
- Identify client CTQs & lead cross functional business teams to deliver.
- Monitor progress to program goals & proactively identify areas of opportunity.
- Lead operating reviews & portfolio performance reviews w/ client.
- Provide leadership to all strategic program projects and initiatives.
- Assess key portfolio performance metrics to determine optimal campaign & program strategies.
- Support & sell in to client, new initiatives & marketing programs/products.
- Provide value added analysis & reporting to client to evaluate & drive program performance.
- Partner with Underwriting/Finance to facilitate pricing reviews and negotiate contract renewals, amendments and CRP approvals when necessary.
- Identify & implement programs to enhance profitability and reduce costs.
- See corporate complaints through to resolution and communicate to HQ.
- Perform other duties and/or special projects as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree or 7+ years of equivalent work experience in the Financial Services field.
- Minimum of 5 years of client management experience or retail card experience, including leading teams.
- Minimum of 5 years’ project management experience.
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in delivering formal communications to either senior business leaders or key external business partners
- Project management experience within the financial services or retail industry. Credit Card or or retail branded credit card experience.
- Demonstrated prior experience involving contract negotiations, competitive pricing, business planning and P&L management.
- Strong marketing, creative and analytic skills
- Proven ability to influence corporate decision makers; strong negotiating skills
- Ability to demonstrate innovation and creative approaches to business needs
- Proven ability to work independently
- You must be 18years or older
- You must have a high school diploma or equivalent
- You must be willing to take a drug test, submit to a background investigation and submit fingerprints as part of the selection process
- You must be able to satisfy the requirements of Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
- If currently a Synchrony Financial Employee, you must have been in your current position for at least 6 months (Level 4 – 7) or 24 months (level 8 or greater), have at least a “consistently meets expectations” performance rating and have the approval of your manager to post (or the approval of your manager and HR to apply if you don’t meet the time-in-job or performance requirement.
Job ID: 1700002318