Customer Success Management is a critical team within Customer Success that ensures customers achieve their desireddigital transformation using PTC's products and solutions. This team acts as their trusted advisor and advocate within PTC, providing guidance on how to capture value.
The VP, WW Customer Success Management leads all CSM teams globally design and implement the engagement methodologies and organizational design needed to drive PTC customers to value through successful usage and adoption of PTC products and services.
This role inhabits customer-centricity: interacting and engaging cross-functionally to ensure PTC is delivering the appropriate customer experience across all customer touchpoints and leads the appropriate internal initiatives to continuously improve
- Drive customer outcomes across ARR and net retention by ensuring we are successfully retaining customers and setting them up for expansion
- Evolve the CSM organization to include the right skills, capacity, and processes needed to support PTC strategy, business plan, and to meet the adoption needs of our customers
- Measure the effectiveness of the CSM team and processes in driving adoption and operationalize changes necessary to improve
- Evolve Account Management, customer success activities, and proactive risk monitoring and mitigation to support onboarding, adoption, renewal, and expansion
- Defines and leads initiatives to improve systems, processes, commercial outcomes, and customer experience.
- Drives continuous and consistent cross functional alignment on strategy and goals by communicating with and influencing key stakeholders and defining and driving initiatives through the team.
Preferred Skills and Knowledge:
- Deep industry knowledge and understanding of Customer Success, account management, and customer experience
- Proven track record of influencing through persuasion, negotiation, and consensus building
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Previous experience managing large, distributed, Customer Success or other customer-facing teams
- Previous experience driving transformational change from to a SaaS Customer Success model
- Bachelor's Degree; Master's preferred
- 15+ years professional experience.