Your future team
The VP of Wholesale Channel Management is focused on wholesale distribution partners for primarily Lexington Insurance business but will also be the point of contact for key wholesale assigned brokers for all of AIG.
- Develops and Implement Broker Management wholesale strategy and processes to ensure core products are clear and embraced at all levels of the wholesale broker
- Drives financial results and manages assigned wholesalers. Goals are designed to promote profitable growth, expand desired mix of business and develop relationships with internal and external stakeholder. Strategies include but are not limited to wholesale broker planning, relationship management, account management, new business production through prospecting, targeting account initiatives, cross selling & territorial expansion
- Aligns KPIs for designated Wholesale Brokers to ensure real time feedback on performance
- Drives sales culture throughout the organization, driving new product sales, through management of a defined group of wholesale distribution partners.
- Responsible for Broker Engagement Model: Portfolio Management, and Broker Lifecycle Management
- Collaborate with distribution leadership to develop and deliver tailored distribution solutions
- Ensures wholesalers meet Producer Licensing requirements
- Develops and Implements Broker Management Playbook
- Develops and Implement Broker Compensation Model
- Collaborates with team on redesigning reports to monitor and communicate broker performance both internally and externally
- Optimizes portfolio access for key wholesalers
- Leads wholesaler specific product development
- 10+ years of relevant insurance experience, knowledge of market segmentation, portfolio management and distribution is required. Travel required.
- Strong communication skills with demonstrated ability to influence decision makers through clear, complete, informed and logical discussions/presentations.
- Knowledge of Excess and Surplus Lines marketplace
- Established broker relationships