Recruit Financial Advisors for HTIN, working from our Dallas office with flexibility to work remotely for out of state applicants.
- Responsible for all phases of recruiting independent financial advisors (business development, client service, research, search process, qualification of candidates, closing, etc.)
- Generation and maintenance of a pipeline of business through establishing strong relationships with financial advisors
- Performing market research to focus business development efforts on targeted companies/industries/geographies
- Identification of qualified and interested candidates through extensive research, direct recruiting, and referrals
- Contact all appropriate candidates for a particular search by phone and/or e-mail to gauge qualifications and interest
- Determination of candidates qualifications through personal interviews and reference checks
- Build and manage database of candidates and own personal network
- Serve as a mentor and coach to other recruiters and recruiting staff
- High school graduate or equivalent required. BA/BS preferred.
- Excellent communication and time management skills
- Experience with direct recruiting and network/database building
- Ability to interact effectively with senior-level executives as clients and candidates
- Broad range of advanced business experience crossing various industries
- 5+ years of executive recruiting experience. Financial Services experience a plus.
- Successful track record recruiting quality financial advisors
- Extensive background in business development and relationship building
- Knowledge and ability to relate to finance/accounting candidates at the executive level
- Should be highly organized and committed to process-driven environment
- Should have entrepreneurial drive and be independent and self-motivated
- Must possess highest degree of integrity and ethics