We are currently seeking a Vice President/Valuation Professional to join our Valuation & Advisory Services team in Houston, TX. Our target candidate is a general certified appraiser looking to expand their experience working on complex property valuations.
Our Valuation & Advisory Services platform is part of a global network comprised of experienced, licensed, qualified commercial real estate appraisers who use local insights and their years of expertise to deliver accurate, reliable and prompt valuations. We provide sound advice, no matter the size of a property, complexity of a project, or industry focus. Our professionals offer a full range of expertise, including counsel in financing, due diligence, risk analysis, financialreporting, dispute resolutions and equity offerings.
The Vice President will complete complex appraisal assignments with minimal oversight. ARGUS proficiency is a requirement for this role. Successful candidates will display the ability to interact directly with clients. The role is responsible for managing data flows, and supervising team members while still spending the majority of their time completing valuation assignments.
The successful candidate will complete assignments in connection with commercial real estate valuation and consulting projects which may include analyzing complex highest and best use scenarios, estimation of cash flows utilizing discounted cash flow models, analyses of comparable sales and cost analyses.
- Analyzing market data and comparable transactions
- Determining highest and best use, estimating market rents, and concluding to credible market values
- Providing mentoring and guidance to supporting team members
- 5+ years of real estate valuationexperience
- ARGUS proficiency required
- Certified Appraiser license required
- MAI and/or MRICS/FRICS designation a plus, but not required
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills
- Advanced analytical & writing skills
- Self-starter, independent
- Business development and client relationship management experience a strong plus, but not required