Job ID: 18015915
The Transformation Lead will report to the GCO Business Management & Transformation Head. This resource will assist with Program Managing the GCO Citi Lean / Tiger Teams and other Project & Program Management for Customer Operations. The role will primarily interface with Customer Operations direct reports and two downs. To be successful, the resource needs to have strong overall business acumen, project & program management experience, be self-directed, self-confident, and have common sense.
The role pairs excellent communication and time management skills with analytical and reporting skills. Deep Microsoft Office (Excel and PowerPoint) and tracking tools (SharePoint and MS Project) knowledge and competence is necessary to be successful.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
• Oversees medium to large size/moderately to highly complex projects. Develops detailed work plans, schedules, anticipated benefits, and status reports.
• Recommends and oversees process improvements; ability to package information in crisp and concise documents.
• Provides in-depth and sophisticated analysis with interpretive thinking to define problems and develop innovative solutions.
• Persuades and influences others through strong and comprehensive communication and diplomacy skills.
• Self-confidence to ask insightful questions to understand and challenge ideas to make sure the business solution is solid; strong overall business acumen will help resource to be successful.
• Ability to streamline document creation process; document process improvement ideas.
• Ability to help educate team members with whom the resource interacts to approach business problems with a more systematic approach to solving.
Citi, the leading global bank, has approximately 200 million customer accounts and does business in more than 160 countries and jurisdictions. Citi provides consumers, corporations, governments and institutions with a broad range of financial products and services, including consumer banking and credit, corporate and investment banking, securities brokerage, transaction services, and wealth management.Our core activities are safeguarding assets, lending money, making payments and accessing the capital markets on behalf of our clients.
Citi’sMission and Value Propositionexplains what we do and Citi Leadership Standardsexplain how we do it. Ourmissionis to serve as a trusted partner to our clients by responsibly providing financial services that enable growth and economic progress. We strive to earn and maintain our clients’ and the public’s trust by constantly adhering to the highest ethical standards and making a positive impact on the communities we serve. Our Leadership Standards is a common set of skills and expected behaviors that illustrate how our employees should work every day to be successful and strengthens our ability to execute against our strategic priorities.
Diversity is a key business imperative and a source of strength at Citi. We serve clients from every walk of life, every background and every origin. Our goal is to have our workforce reflect this same diversity at all levels. Citi has made it a priority to foster a culture where the best people want to work, where individuals are promoted based on merit, where we value and demand respect for others and where opportunities to develop to are widely available to all.
• Analytic skills including trend analysis and data quality validation methodologies; ability to package analyzed data in graphics with insightful commentary to engage senior leadership. Expert with Excel, PowerPoint and SharePoint.
• Strong skills in relationship building and management, program management/planning, presentations and communication.
• High energy and a passion for project management and its processes
• Analytical, flexible, team-oriented, have good interpersonal and follow up skills with strong attention to detail and ability to multi-task
• Strong executive-level communication skills; both in writing and verbally.
• Process improvement experience (Six Sigma, Lean); proven track record leading and concluding projects. Program management experience.
• Attention to detail that will be leveraged to assist in data quality control and documentation consistency.
• Self-directed, motivated and managed; ability to deal with imperfect information, decision and drive to successful conclusions.
• Demonstrated ability to work with broad range of functional teams and leadership styles.
• Ability to take assignment from senior leaders and work independently to frame material and/or manage resolution. Quick turn-around time to requests.
• Comfortable working in fast paced environment and ability to handle constant pressure, juggle multiple demands – Assist with driving the pace of change.
• Bachelor's degree or relevant work experience required
• Providing accurate, reliable, consistent end-to-end service
• Focusing on the customer’s short and long-term needs when planning and implementing requests/ special projects
• Developing mutually beneficial working relationships with customers
• Communicating standards and performance expectations
• Ability to remain calm and objective in a high-pressure environment
• Strong self-management and use of own initiative