Human Resources Division
Through this role, you will have the opportunity to make a difference as a member of City National's Human Resources team, a diverse and dynamic group focused on supporting the full lifecycle of colleagues through an exceptional workplace experience.
WHAT WILL YOU DO?
- Develop effective recruitment and selection strategies to build a diverse talent pool of quality candidates for open positions, as well as pipelines for future needs.
- Assess candidates' experience and competencies for open roles in order to provide and refer quality candidates to hiring managers.
- Interview internal and external applicants and evaluate qualifications of skill, experience and education as they relate to job specifications of current job openings and future staffing needs.
- Refer qualified applicants to Hiring Manager; follow up with Hiring Manager to assist in evaluating candidates, advise on appropriate hiring criteria and facilitate the hiring decision; discuss and determine salary offers with awareness of assigned job level and labor market conditions.
- Manage the offer process, including developing offer recommendations and partnering with Hiring Manager, Senior Management, and Compensation department to develop competitive and compelling job offers.
- Provide recommendations to Talent Acquisition Manager for improving recruitment operations, policies and procedures, and strategies. Participate in determining overall objectives and long-range goals of the Talent Acquisition function.
- Maintain all required documentation in applicant tracking system and other Bank systems.
- Participate or lead special projects.
WHAT DO YOU NEED TO SUCCEED
- *A minimum of 7 years of recruitment-related experience, including at least 3 years of technology recruiting experience
- *A minimum of 3 years of experience with diverse candidate sourcing techniques
Skills and Knowledge
- Demonstrate a complete understanding of and application of recruiting and sourcing principles, concepts, practices and standards.
- Full knowledge of Bank's Human Resource policies, procedures and programs.
- Solid knowledge of applicable Federal, State and local regulations and guidelines and internal audit regulations.
- Working knowledge of Bank operations, policies and procedures, positions and their responsibilities, and organizational structure.
- Extensive experience in sourcing, interviewing and recruitment.
- Ability to interact effectively with senior management.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Proven organizational skills; ability to prioritize and work well in an environment with competing demands.
- Experience utilizing an applicant tracking system required.
- Experience in recruiting for multiple openings in multiple disciplines simultaneously.