- Translates global business priorities into operational tactics to direct the business to achieve financial and strategic goals
- Responsible for the direction and design of state-of-the-art data analytics center of excellence in AI/ML modeling to recognize patterns, identify opportunities, and generate valuable predictive business insights in support of innovative business decisions.
- Evaluates performance by analyzing and interpreting data and metrics
- Intelligently prioritize the building of the platform and creating a clear roadmap that can evolve and scale over time as feedback from customers and operational teams is collected.
- Enhance data maturity across the entire organization.
- Drive culture for single source of truth
- Develop a detailed understanding of AES existing technologies and internal offerings we can leverage or important systems for this offering to integrate into.
- Determine the optimal way to construct this platform through partnerships, investments, or internal development initiatives.
- Build business case to support investments needed to pursue overall vision and value creation.
- Scope out the specifics needed for data & technology development to achieve the vision for AES
- Establishes operating policies and procedures and evaluates operational results
- Direct responsibility for overall delivery of company services to spec and timeline
- Leads employees to encourage maximum performance and dedication
Education and Experience:
- 12-15 years of experience including a technology background with consumer tech company
- Product management experience preferred but not required
- Or equivalent and relevant combination of education, training, & experience that provides the knowledge, skills, and abilities to perform the job
PPD is proud to be an affirmative action employer that values diversity as a strength and fosters an environment of mutual respect. PPD is committed to providing equal employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, pregnancy, national origin, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability, veteran status or status within any other protected group.